Your cat’s birthday has become an important event to remember! To mark the occasion, the owner can prepare a birthday cake for his cat.
- 1 shrimp
- 1 tablespoon of tuna
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of special cat milk
- 100 g flour
- 1 tsp salmon oil
- Liquid treat dough
- Small treats
- 1 bowl
- 1 cupcake pan
- 1 measuring bowl
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Peel the shrimp and dice them.
- In the bowl, add the diced shrimp, tuna, egg, milk, flour and salmon oil. Mix well.
- Butter your mini-muffin pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake the birthday cake for 45 minutes at 180°C in a fan oven.
- Let the birthday cake cool.
- Top the birthday cake with liquid candy paste (which can be found in pet stores or supermarkets).
- Decorate with small treats.
Focus on the main ingredients
Tuna is a fatty fish that cats love! It is known for its high protein content and is also low in calories. Indeed, tuna is rich in vitamin B (energy), vitamin D (growth) and water. It brings hydration to the animal. It is a source of omega-3 (these essential fatty acids allow the development of the brain and eyes, improve the quality of the coat and skin and give mobility to the joints), iron and phosphorus.
Ideally, you should eat canned tuna with no added salt. However, it should be consumed in moderation. This ingredient should not replace a wet and/or dry diet.
Shrimp is rich in protein and essential fatty acids. Taurine should be included in the diet because cats do not store this amino acid in their bodies.